WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Looking for Video Email Marketing!

EllinEllin subscriber Posts: 1
edited September 2008 in Marketing
Can anyone guide me about Video email marketing? Is it possible to customized banners and links with my video emails?

Comments

• googleguygoogleguy subscriber Posts: 47 Bronze Level Member
    Yes it is possible. It is a wonderful way to generate leads, and adding links to any video email campaign is crucial.

Im not sure what kind of help you need and posting directions on how to do it would be a long post. Can you be more specific?

www.searchmarketingsystems.net

googleguy9/2/2008 7:21 PM
  • ALSTONDESIGNALSTONDESIGN subscriber Posts: 0
    I`ve never seen a video that lives within an email. I`ve always created an email that links the viewer to the message...
  • googleguygoogleguy subscriber Posts: 47 Bronze Level Member
    Well video email does not automatically launch. You have to push a play button that launches it.

We have used it for a few clients successfully and the results were very positive. I wish I could post a sample of what we did here, but I cant. Here is a link to a company that specializes in it and will send you a sample video email. I have personally never used them but it gives a good example:

http://www.benchmarkrichmedia.com/

I think I will post a sample of what we did on our website. But it may be a while. Hope you found this helpful.

www.searchmarketingsystems.net
  • ALSTONDESIGNALSTONDESIGN subscriber Posts: 0
    Can anyone guide me about Video email marketing? Is it possible to customized banners and links with my video emails?
    We`ve done a couple campaigns for clients that utilized video. I`d
    recommend using the Flash video format as it`s the most popular plug
    in. One cannot embed Flash video, or any SWF for that matter to an
    email (security), nor is it a good idea to attach a quicktime movie or
    wmv. The best solution is to create an emailer that links the viewer to
    the video, if you need any help, please email me Visit ALSTONDESIGN.net (you`ll be surprised)