WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Web-site review request

az66cowgirlaz66cowgirl subscriber Posts: 1
edited June 2007 in Website Critique
I am requesting input on my first and only website:www.judecraftspecialtyfoods.com</A>  My fiance is the webmaster and is self taught. He uses a software system which has limitations on formatting etc. We both would appreciate input either way as we are ultimately  looking for a website optimization firm that is reasonably priced and can bring the site to an improved quality level for improved positioning. Recommendations please.
Thank you,
Judi at Judecraft Specialty  Foods

Comments

• Options
    DaleKingDaleKing subscriber Posts: 141
    Hello Judi:
    First of all, instead of having your domain name in big letters across the top of your home page...which really serves no useful purpose...why not replace it with a compelling and benefit laden headline?
    In other words, "What`s in it for me?"
    That will at least make visitors to your site curious enough to want to hang around a little longer and investigate further.
    The longer prospects remain on your website, the greater chance you have of turning them into paying customers.
    Also, you should put yourself in your prospects shoes and think of all the potential questions they might have and make a FAQ page.
    This will help you convert more lookers into buyers.
    Best of luck with your new venture!
    Dale King
     DKing2007-6-2 14:18:50