WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

New way of searching rental properties: RentalScanner.com

CodexCodex subscriber Posts: 1
edited July 2008 in Website Critique
Hi everyone,
I would like to take this chance to introduce my new startup, RentalScanner. It is a web service for connecting tenants and letters in a new innovative way. The site is quite empty so far regarding contents, but that`s alright, since it has just gone online.
Check out the site at: http://www.rentalscanner.com/
More information: RentalScanner is the easiest way to either create rental listings, or find rental properties. Through map-based browsing you can search your neighborhood for apartments, rooms and houses for rent. The map view gives a great overview of the listings, and makes it easy to find what you are looking for. To create an ad takes only a few moments and requires no registration. Ads can easily be administrated and renewed from the main page. Pictures can be uploaded to each ad for free. RentalScanner is free to use both for renters and letters.
I hope to get feedback regarding the overall design, if the use is intuitive. I also look for advice on how to get started with content on this website.Codex7/21/2008 5:29 PM

Comments