WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Beware not to be the next victim like me from NPMG

2»

Comments

• Options
    hooglehoogle subscriber Posts: 0

We should seriously put together some kind of petition or statement and give all of the victims of Lease Finance Group the opportunity to sign on to it and then submit it to the Illinoise State Attorney General`s Office. I have witnessed radio programs being bumped off the air with just one complaint from one caller, so surely 100 signatures or any number for that matter, should have some extra impact in getting the attention of the Attorney General`s Office. I have already heard from others that sending letters to multiple state offices in a number of states is getting LFG more and more in the spotlight.

If someone has a letter drafted up and we can all figure out a way to get it moving this month, this would be surely at least one way to put the heat on LFG in January, 2009.

Please repond if you are interested and if no one else posts a letter for signatures, I am willing to submit something for everyone`s perusal.

Hoogle