I’m A NeWBie!

SaifudinSaifudin Posts: 1subscriber
edited April 2007 in Watercooler Talk
Hi to all! I`m a NewBie to STARTUPNATION. Gosh, there`s a massive amount of knowledge here for me to digest on. Not only that, its filled with highly motivated, aspiring EntrePreNeurs. Can`t remember how i stumble upon this website but I`m sure glad that i did.

Comments

• GrillCharmerGrillCharmer Posts: 7subscriber
    Welcome Saifudin, from SC, USA!  How are things 85 miles North of the Equator?  Glad you found us.  Not sure about bringing much knowledge to the forum, but I try to fun anyway!
  • JDawgJDawg Posts: 4subscriber
    Hi and welcome!! You`ll find this to be a really friendly place!
  • featurewriterfeaturewriter Posts: 0subscriber
    There`s a ton of great info here! Just found it the other day and had to sign up.
  • SaifudinSaifudin Posts: 1subscriber
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Hope i`ll find lots of ideas, motivation and guidance from this website.
    And as much as i am taking in knowledge, i`ll also try my best to give back knowledge and motivation to this community.
    I`ve been aspired to be an entrepreneur or to start my own business for quite some time. Though motivated, yet the classic reasons which is holding me back are the same; Fear and lack of finance but i`m trying hard to CONQUER this. Must not let this hold me back.
    Other than that , i`m actually not even in the business industry nor do i even have the slightest idea of starting a business. Well good for me, its prepared nicely here as "10 steps to open for busniess." Can`t express how good this website. Inspiring for me!!Saifudin2007-4-24 16:22:45