WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Offer to join Boston Startup

predmkt381predmkt381 subscriber Posts: 1
Hi all...just wanted to write concerning an opportunity to join a Boston-based predictive market startup. For the past year, I`ve been working on Hyple.com, a prediction market startup designed to enhance social networking by establishing prediction markets for everyday events. I have to take a job outside of Boston however, and wanted to offer the opportunity for someone to take my place. Investment in the site has been small so far, but I can see a lot of potential for it down the road...I figured it would be a good opportunity for someone who wants a startup experience on the side while working another job. My partner is a Harvard graduate computer science student, so no technical background is necessary; I`d be happy to introduce those interested to him and other industry contacts we`ve made.
If anyone is interested, or knows someone that might be interested, just let me know; my email is ksimms371@gmail.com. I can relate more specific details about the site once interest is expressed.