Classified Ad question

samiasamia Posts: 2subscriber
edited October 2007 in Marketing
Hi Guys,
I would like to ask for help (hope I don`t offend) from you. How/what words would I use in a classified ad if my target is busy people, people with a busy lifestyle.
Thanks in advance,
Samia

Comments

• DaleKingDaleKing Posts: 141subscriber
    Hello Samia:
    I need more information. What is your product or service?
    Dale King

• samiasamia Posts: 2subscriber
    Hi, Thanks for the quick reply.
    I`m into office and residential moving/removal. Joann, surprisingly back her in africa people do ready the classifieds. I`ve been asking `how they heard about us and they say - they saw the ad.` Thing is, looks like people see the add but don`t get to `act.` I want some ideas to improve response, I`ve a feeling I could do with some prof advice
    Oops, sorry. the name is (service) Moving Help. The company started out as and handyman outfit with the name Fundi handyman services, however a friend suggested I add moving services, which has turned to be the most popular among the busy working class. We`ve been in biz for a year and classified look to work for me more. I`ve done fliers & even radio but no response.
    Thanks in advance,
    Samia
    Hi,
    Anyone want to take a shot?!
    Thnx in advance
    NB: Classifieds are per word!
    successful marketing = repetition. Yes Jennifer, I surely agree....revisit your copy and see if you can say more to get people to act. true, because what the station had done for me I didn`t like. So I did my own, trying to use `selling words.` Most of my friends who I asked to listen in to the ads said it sounded ok. But I wonder why I didn`t get any response. So what I have decided is to let radio for sometime and go with classifieds -- what is working for me, hence the reason for this posting. I`m asking you gurus to help me refine the wording for my classifieds. I had done something like: `moving your possessions deserves care. No hassle. No risk. Tel: 555 555. Heading is: Are U Moving?
    thanks in advnace,
    samiasamia2007-9-27 8:6:8
    Dale, you want to give it a try?
    Wow, thnx Samantha & prioritymatt.
    I`ll try each one of them.
    Thnx again,
    Samia
    Thnx DanAuito,
    We are just two years old, thou we`ve had the hands-on experience. I was trying to avoid the words professionals, experts etc. Everybody seems to claim so. So I was really thinking of some other compelling selling words.
    thnx,
    Samia