WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Inspiration

rvdebbyrvdebby subscriber Posts: 11
Most entrepenuers that I have met invest in themselves. They read, listen, quest for the best. I bet that all of you have some great messages in your in-box every day. Here are my two favorites. Hope that you share yours  I know I can always use more positive input in my life.
Deb
http://www.bguides.com/</A> This site is about business, it reminds you that work is a good thing.
http://www.tut.com</A> This site delivers comments of encouragement directed to you specifically, from the universe. Warning--sometimes the messages will cause your morning coffee to snort through your nose.

Comments

• keyconkeycon subscriber Posts: 34
    I follow many websites and newsletters. If I have to pick one ...
    Daily thought from Napoleon Hill website - very inspirational. Right there in the old mailbox every morning to start the day off right.
    To subscribe, right-hand column, bottom - a little hard to find.
    R@

• HHHH subscriber Posts: 0
    My favorite inspiration is not a site, but a part of a poem, I think.  Here it is:
    Be patient toward all that is unresolved in your heart
    and try to love the questions themselves
    like locked rooms
    and like books that are written in a very foreign tongue.
    And the point is to live everything.
    Live the questions now.
    And perhaps you will gradually,
    without noticing it,
    live along some distant day into the answer.
    Rilke

• JWDesignCenterJWDesignCenter subscriber Posts: 1
    Music and Art are my inspiration... every day I listen to something new... or at least I try to...and find one new piece of artwork that I like for that day.  There have been many days when the artists of old (Mozart, Beethoven, Monet) have inspired me to make something great for the future.