WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

LLC Question

rvdebbyrvdebby subscriber Posts: 11
Took a couple classes and think that LLC is a good way to protect yourself. Cost seems quite reasonable.
I plan to start doing business in Virginia, that is where I have the most viable prospects for business. I don`t plan to stay here. Tax base is very high and the commonwealth has the most rules and regs that I have ran into. Do I have to register in the state that I am working in? Would it be to my advantage to licence in an easier state, for instance Montana, where I could register my vehicles without the emcumberance of the property taxes that are levied on them here?
Spoke with a friend that has a biz in this state he advised me that I should be able to get a peddler`s licence for the face to face commerce that I plan to do. Very inexpensive compared to storefront.rvdebby2006-11-4 22:15:52

Comments