WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Social networking getting easier

vwebworldvwebworld subscriber Posts: 40
With all the social networking sites out there - how do you decide which ones to use / participate on / create a profile on?  Then you have to manage and post and update your piece of the social networking sites.
Google`s new social networking application "Friends Connect" may just make that process a lot easier by enabling you to add social networking like functions to your own website.

Google recently announced the application and it is only open to a limited number of people to try for now... but I`d be surprised if it doesn`t take off.

In addition, there is work to make a standard for social networking profiles, so they can be shared between different social networking sites.

~Roland

Comments

• sddreamweaverssddreamweavers subscriber Posts: 5 Member
    Hi Roland,
    It all depends on the product you`re trying to market.  There are now social media/networking sites for just about everything now.
  • sueritasuerita subscriber Posts: 0
    Great posting! & remarks!  I found a brand new social networking site that is still in beta testing.  It is very similiar to all the others out there, BUT!  This one is going to pay all of it`s members for bringing in new members!  This industry is a multi million dollar industry that does NOT share any of its ad revenues with it`s members.  This new site is going to start paying it`s members beginning Aug 1st, 2008 from its ad rev`s it brings on.  Here is my personal site for those that would like to take a look around.  and it will always be FREE to everyone! 

www.zenzuu.com/jams

thanks for reading..  feel free to get in touch with me.

Susan Hathcock
    Ameriplan TOP Trainer

www.mychampionteam.com/jams

suerita5/29/2008 10:35 PM