WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Co-op Marketing Opportunity

rookapsrookaps subscriber Posts: 10
edited January 2008 in Marketing
We are intial stages of offering our products (USB replacement caps) to companies as a promotional type item -- by offering packaging with their company logo/slogan.
We would like a few examples to display on our website and also to include in a mailer and presentation package.
A few example packages are needed.  This is a great opportunity for some free exposure of your business.  We could mock up some logos to use, but would much rather have real businesses.
Have an attractive logo you would be willing to donate to our cause?  Even just a business card would suffice, as our small packs are intentionally biz card size.  Please contact me if you are interested.
Thanks!rookaps2008-1-21 6:52:0

Comments

• mattsindmattsind subscriber Posts: 0

We are intial stages of offering our products (USB replacement caps) to companies as a promotional type item -- by offering packaging with their company logo/slogan.We would like a few examples to display on our website and also to include in a mailer and presentation package.A few example packages are needed.  This is a great opportunity for some free exposure of your business.  We could mock up some logos to use, but would much rather have real businesses.Have an attractive logo you would be willing to donate to our cause?  Even just a business card would suffice, as our small packs are intentionally biz card size.  Please contact me if you are interested.Thanks!

I would suggest that you try the services of a virtual assistant, who are usually executive administrative assistants with long years of experience and specialized skills.
    In addition, they are, most times, more affordable that commercial big designers.
    I don`t do designing myself.  As a business owner, it is very important to identify all your available options for the business you deliver and choose the most economical approach.
    Good luck.
  • rookapsrookaps subscriber Posts: 10
    Mattsind --
    I`m not sure you understand what I`m asking.  We are not looking for logo design.  We are looking for existing logos that we can use to show examples of how we can customize our product packaging with such logos. 
    We employ a graphic artist who could certainly create some generic logos, but we want to use real examples.
    But we appreciate all feedback!
    Thanks.

rookaps2008-1-21 17:57:6
  • rookapsrookaps subscriber Posts: 10
    I love your website.  I would be very interested in working with you.

Regards,
    Charlotte Terry
    http://www.rookaps.com
  • LogoMotivesLogoMotives subscriber Posts: 15
    Charlotte -
    I`d be happy to help out by contributing my own logo design as well. Let me know if you are interested and what I would need to send your way.
    - J.
  • MrbusinessMrbusiness subscriber Posts: 8
    We are always looking for opportunities www.mployd.com  Message us to explore your ideas.