WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

The Next Big Thing Online

onemanpianoonemanpiano subscriber Posts: 2
edited June 2008 in New Member Welcome
Hello everyone at SuN. Although I just joined today I`ve been a member at heart for eons even before I new about this organization. I`ve been doing online market strategies as a consultant since I was 18 years old. Now I`m 30 and it`s time to retire and start something new. So, I decided that I am going to be the next big thing online... known not for crazy antics or and stupidity but for genuine sincerity and lovely music. It`s pioneering work for this web dev / missionary in India. How can I get the people on the other side of the world interested in what I`m doing?
If you`re interested in what I`m doing and how it`s gonna work then let`s talk. Few people understand web sociology to the point of making that information useful. If you`re also looking to be the next big thing online I want to talk with you. I`ll be happy to share what I know...
...Rods

Comments

• SiteFlipAcademySiteFlipAcademy subscriber Posts: 0
    Hello Rod and welcome to SuN! We are glad you have joined the community. Reach out to those who can help and contribute your own knowledge/feedback and you will find the forums rewarding and helpful. Wishing you good luck on your ventures.
  • onemanpianoonemanpiano subscriber Posts: 2
    Hey Justin!
    Your work seems interesting. I have friends in your business who have made hundreds of thousands. I have thought for a while of doing a little site flipping on the side. I`m check it out your website now. How do you do your marketing?
    ...Rods onemanpiano6/17/2008 11:04 AM