WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Strawp would appreciate feedback/ critique

AtracyAtracy subscriber Posts: 1
edited January 2013 in Website Critique
Hey everyone, I'm new here. I just started an online based "sort of" auto broker business in St. Louis about two months ago called, "Strawp." By "sort of", I mean I don't buy vehicles from auctions for people. I simply handle all the time and hassle put into buying a car to save individuals time and hassle doing it themselves. You can find my website at www.strawp.com A college buddy helped me create the site using Wordpress. I've had around 300 people visit my site with only 2 submitting applications to get started. I feel like like my site is missing something or isn't delivering the message well enough. I would appreciate any feedback on how to make it better or make my business better in general. If you know of any issues you have had in the past with buying a car (used or new) please let me know. I want to help people have an easier/ less stressful car buying experience. Thanks a ton!

Comments