WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Do you have a business blog?

TheBabyBoomerEntrepreneurTheBabyBoomerEntrepreneur subscriber Posts: 1
edited April 2008 in Marketing
I wasn`t convinced that blogging could be an effective marketing tool until the summer of 2007 when I discovered some blogging experts who have really made it work for them. As a result, I launched my blog in September 2007 and it`s really helped to grow my business.
If you want to learn more about blogging, join me on April 3rd as I interview blogging expert Yaro Starak.
http://thebabyboomerentrepreneur.com/teleseminars/
Andrea

Comments

• Options
    williamwilliam subscriber Posts: 2
    I agree that blogging has helped.  It is a good way to stay in touch and attract new business.
  • Options
    vapourlockvapourlock subscriber Posts: 4
    Blogging is like pumping new blood into an organization`s marketing strategy. It not only involves an active participation from the company`s management but also entails pain-staking detail to develop this channel.
    Blogging ensures continuously produced content -- user generated or company generated -- that helps the company`s website to be found on search engines which are responsible to drive about 85% of the traffic around. However,  about 43% of the users don`t seem to be able to find the commercial interests they might have -- simply said, your company isn`t found among billions of web pages.
    Fresh, relevant content - better if it is user generated -- has to be produced to ensure that your site stays afloat; is found.