WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Tip: Google for discount codes

RichardBuggyRichardBuggy subscriber Posts: 4
I purchased a domain from Go Daddy today. On my way through the checkout process I got to a screen that prompted me for a discount code. Of course I didn`t have one so I googled for "go daddy discount code". In less than 10 seconds I had my choice of discount codes As a consumer this great but if you`re selling online you might want to consider changing your discount codes regularly and disabling old ones.

Comments

• bandtrbandtr subscriber Posts: 0
    Nikole, I`m interested in knowing what you mean by "they don`t care". I`ve purchased my Domain Names from GoDaddy and am considering using them for hosting. Do you know something that I should?
    Please post a response unless you are worried about giving them a public  , in which case you could simply send me a private note..........
    I think that would be possible, not sure, I`ve been reading the forums for some time but I am a first time poster.

• RichardBuggyRichardBuggy subscriber Posts: 4
    Nikole, I`m interested in knowing what you mean by "they don`t care". I`ve purchased my Domain Names from GoDaddy and am considering using them for hosting. Do you know something that I should?I think you`ll find Nikole was referring to GoDaddy not caring about you using discount codes.