WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

eBiz VodCast

RichardBuggyRichardBuggy subscriber Posts: 4
I started watching the http://ebizvodcast.libsyn.com/

Comments

• Options
    RichRich administrator Posts: 582 Site Admin
    thanks for the heads up, richardbuggy.
    do you think startupnation should create a video podcast for its community? it`s something we`re taking a close look at doing.
    rich
  • Options
    RichardBuggyRichardBuggy subscriber Posts: 4
    Hi RichI spend at least as much time watching video podcasts as I do watching regular TV so I`d definitely download it. Perhaps a series where you interview successful entrepreneurs while showing us around their business?Unforunately file size is a major limiting factor when it comes to video podcasts. Most stay under 15 minutes (typically 10-15 minutes) because of how long it takes to download. Having said that I`ll to admit to downloading 50 minute episodes of DL.TV twice each week.    (another) Rich
  • Options
    RichRich administrator Posts: 582 Site Admin
    good to know.
    (look for startupnation video casts soon!)
    rich
  • Options
    AayushAayush subscriber Posts: 0
    I personally think that videocasts are much more effective that podcasts. The amount of concentration that I can put in while watching a video is generally much more than while simply to audio. Also in the latter case you tend to do other things also and cannot totally concentrate on the content of the podcasts. I think videos have a better impact that audio. And its good to know that StartupNation is starting video cast soon!