WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Have you seen this?

nolimits2wealthnolimits2wealth subscriber Posts: 1
edited February 2008 in Website Critique
Have you seen this site before? If so what do you think?

Comments

• Options
    LiveWiseLiveWise subscriber Posts: 5
    Okay, I`ve researched many companies.  What is being sold?  If no product is being sold and they are selling an opportunity, which it sound likes, then I would steer clear.  If a product is being sold, what is the product?  If the product is some lotion or potion that you have to convince people it has a special use and is not FDA approved, then there`s another red flag.  How much does it cost to get started?  If it`s over a few hundred--it`s a HUGE red flag--they are likely just going to make money off the people joining. 

Good Luck with your ventures.  It sounds like he is doing well, but from research, more than 90% of people lose money in these types of businesses.  I hope you aren`t one of them.
  • Options
    railroadguyrailroadguy subscriber Posts: 0
    Looks like most other on-line scam site out there. Same design, same look, same outrageous claims.... nothing new here.
  • Options
    nolimits2wealthnolimits2wealth subscriber Posts: 1
    Looks like most other on-line scam site out there. Same design, same look, same outrageous claims.... nothing new here.
    Except all these outrageous claims, as you call  them are absolutely true!
    But don`y you worry because we don`t accept just Anyone into our Inner Circle.
  • Options
    railroadguyrailroadguy subscriber Posts: 0
    I will not argue that fact but it looks like every other scam site. There is no design, just a long, long list of stuff.
    When I see over 100 domains with the same page hawking the same scheme one has to wonder.
    Oh ya, trust me, If I gave you the $$$$ would would welcome me with open arms.