WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

a few ideas

dalexdesigndalexdesign subscriber Posts: 2
edited May 2007 in Selecting a Business
Hi, I was a member here a while back but cant remeber my information so I resigned up so nice to greet you all again. I am still looking at different business ideas. I have done collectible toys and it just aint working all that great. So I am looking into a market that I can purchase when i need the products rather than finding them on craigslist. I want a steady supply.

Here is what im thinking about doing, I have a few ideas....1. Sell computers, parts etc2. sell online movies, movie posters and movie collectibles
I am looking to start it up on ebay and have a website where customers can check out with when paying. My concern is the products above is there a market out there? Can I actually profit when using ebay due to ebays high fees? Is dropshipping a good idea to get me started?
Please post your comments and suggestions. Thanks

Comments