WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

eGlobalDepot.com Critique

eGlobalDepoteGlobalDepot subscriber Posts: 4
edited May 2008 in Website Critique
The website is www.eGlobalDepot.com. Anything that you do not like or that you do like please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Comments

• Options
    vwebworldvwebworld subscriber Posts: 40
    Nice site. It takes a little digging into the site to find the different "ad" packages and prices. You might want to have a more obvious link on your home page. It might be a good idea to display that information on your home page.

Your "platinum package" says Your Ad will be displayed1st on search resultseven though the sort is on. What if more than one person has a platinum package...not everyone`s ad can be first.

The "more photos" link on an ad page... shows larger images of the thumbnail photos, which is good. Maybe the link should say something like "click here to view larger images"?

~Roland

vwebworld5/16/2008 11:57 PM
  • Options
    eGlobalDepoteGlobalDepot subscriber Posts: 4
    Thanks for the feedback vwebworld.

The platinum package search result, displaying first is really a group of ads. For example, the platinums will display first, then the gold, followed by the silver.

I agree with you on the "more photos" comment. That is a good idea.

Also, I have a CMS function in the back-end that is just being completed now so there will be more info on the homepage as soon as it is done. I just have to find good, relevant content to display there.