WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

web update

moirasmartmoirasmart subscriber Posts: 1
I have a website which has done nothing for me.  The person who built it nowhere to be found.  How can I get it updated and optimized?

Comments

• Options
    WeblineWebline subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member
    Well, what do you mean by "updated"? Is it old .... need cosmetic changes .... SEO? Place a link to the site and we might be better able to help you out.
  • Options
    JoeJustinJoeJustin subscriber Posts: 1
    Beside the link, please explain what the goal is of your business and the goal of your site.  This will also help us in recommending the right type of site as well as the proper type of marketing.
  • Options
    austinluthersaustinluthers subscriber Posts: 0
    As per the web update concern i like to say there is so many website available that provide you best tips for updating website which might be very useful for you. According to me you need to SEO activity to keep your website ranking up to date.
  • Options
    noahwilsonnoahwilson subscriber Posts: 62 Bronze Level Member
    You need to change content or other think on your site? you have need to cpanel login, and today more update has come in search engines so you really need to change content and require to best optimization. so you can be make backlink for your website.
    thanks.