The Rebel Blog - What do You Think?

vapourlockvapourlock Posts: 4subscriber
edited July 2007 in Website Critique
Hello everyone,
I am back here after a long time. Been away introspecting, thinking and worrying like hell. Then decided it won`t work so I am the DO IT NOW mode.
I just launched my new website www.rebelpreneur.com/rebelblog</A>
Do let me know what you think.
Rebel grins
Ashwinvapourlock2007-7-26 2:30:36

Comments

• vapourlockvapourlock Posts: 4subscriber
    May be I should explain it like this : Entrepreneurs defy gravity. Rebels defy gravity. Rebels oppose and stand by their decisions, so do entrepreneurs. Hence I needed to put in a code name for these insane but successful bunch of people who push the economy up, little by little. I had to rely on an impulse decision to get a name- just as Google was conceived So the Rebel was born. Yes, I do need help on the focus part. I wanted to focus on starting, running, operating, financing a business in India specifically but the underlying theories could hold their juice for any business whatsoever. So the whole blog runs on how to do that ! What do I do?
    Hey I did a little bit of a check on the blog and did find some posts that were irrelevant. Did what I should have long done - delete. So is the focus focused enough? I mean, is the purpose of the site narrow enough? something like entrepreneur.com or inc.com but specifically for India.
    You mind If I copied That last bit. That was nicely written ! How do I make any changes to the header? I will put the blurb on the side bar right away. That should help until we figure out how to tinker with the header. I wil lfaint if I have to learn this wordpress thingy.