WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

My Other Idea

dalexdalex subscriber Posts: 4
edited July 2006 in Selecting a Business
Well as I thought about it about how I could find endless sources on antique and collectible toys the answer was its not that easy to find a source and that source may not be available in the future. I went back to my idea I had back in junior high. I wanted to specialize in music, games and movies. Well I am thinking maybe doing both, Have two unique ebay identys and sell when ever collectible toys can be found and selkl em through ebay. Have a second identy dedicated to music movies and games as well as a website identy for that as well. Well I have a few questions.
How can you make money on dvds with bids ending at around $7.00 for a sealed dvd? And games and music below there retail value as well? Can you purcahse in bulk and actuall make money selling on ebay for these products?
If anyone has any sources on a legit dvd, cd, and video games that sells in light bulk. Please let me know thanks.