WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Mobile App Incubation Program

rajgururajguru subscriber Posts: 1
edited September 2010 in Selecting a Business
Many of you might have these questions / issues in front of you, when you think of building Mobile Apps:

I have got the idea / concept but then I really don't know how to build the app...
The app development will take lot of my time, effort, capital....
I don't know which mobile platforms and handsets that suit my mobile app the best...
Can anyone demystify the mobile app monetization for me
Well, I have an (business) application already ready and in use (irrespective of the client - server, web) and I want to extend its reach on mobiles - but how and where do I start?If the challenges of developing a mobile app on diverse handsets and marketing it are holding you back then you are not alone. Here is a proposition to the community to overcome these hurdles successfully.OCC Bangalore in partnership with its portfolio company Aquilonis Technologies brings this program to help Mobile App Community to address the above pain points and more as we go along.Aquilonis Mobility Platform helps develop, integrate and deploy any business solution on the mobile phone irrespective of the phone's platform. Currently, the platform supports Symbian, iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile and J2ME. This platform has three components - middleware, mobile device (app) and App Management Console.We are kick starting this incubation program on 18th Sept 2010, Saturday at Microsoft Office (EGL).Yes you need to register beforehand: http://occbangalore.org/occ-bangalore-m ... n-program/