Free Business Promotions - Can You Write?

rexiedexierexiedexie Posts: 97subscriber Silver Level Member
Hi All
Can you write? You do not have to be a professional
Writing is a great way to get free visitors to your web page or business opportunity
See http://www.writingup.com/blog/rexiedexie</A>
My affiliate article
programs_income_earners_money_makers_ads_dating_gambling
Do you have a good writing community to share?
Do you have another suggestion for getting web site visitors?
Regards Michael

Comments

• Innovator7Innovator7 Posts: 9subscriber
    I talked to a rep.  She said the supplier is reluctance to send me more samples because the previous lot resulted in no sales for them.  So somehow I told her to google my name with the word "amplifier".  Then I did that myself.  Holly cow, over 65000 occurrances.  Now the rep is convinced I`m one big shot in the amplifier business.  She also said I was the most "entertaining" or "interesting" person she talked to.  But of course I won`t go into details on that
  • Innovator7Innovator7 Posts: 9subscriber
    How much traffic does it take to make it worthwhile to have Google ads on one`s web site?  I get tens of thousands of hits a month, not enough?
  • rexiedexierexiedexie Posts: 97subscriber Silver Level Member
    nhgnikole
    I agree and I recommend this is a great free way for everyone too get free web traffic.
    Innovator7 I have hundreds of pages online. I only use google ads on one site at writingup. This is because you have to in order to be a member. 
    Anyone who can make money from google ads on their site are loosing out on big sales from affiliate program ads. They could be making 10 - 100 times more dollars.
    My sites get big traffic too but even if I has 1,000,000 visitors a hour I still would not use google ads on my pages.
  • PokermanPokerman Posts: 5subscriber
    Worthwhile is a rather subjective term.... your worthwhile and my worthwhile are probably not the same.  I get around 4 million page views per month.  I earn several hundered dollars off of google ads and the only work I have to do is take a few moments each month to cash the check.  For me that is worthwhile.
    Keep in mind though, Google ads are simply a supplementary revenue stream. Pokerman2007-2-18 10:40:15