WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Protection for easy duplication?

13»

Comments

• Options
    turnhereturnhere subscriber Posts: 2
     HI SallyGray 
    Yes U R Right no insentive, but to see  their story in print. I can not promise $ or a book, I would go bankup if I never went to print or the book never sold. The stories that I have heard just are interesting & that I`m hoping to some how get the word out there & the storys back to me. I could make up a bunch of stories but thats no good.  I wish the story teller to buy a book, get thiers friends interested in the next book & so on & so on,,, Snow Ball effect.  Do U have an Idea on how to start the "SNOW BALL EFFECT" You get the picture of a snow ball roling down a hill getting bigger & BIGGER & BIGGER. AFter all our businesses Depend on our products or services doing just that, selling more & more, due to word of mouth or quaulity products.
    How DO WE (business owner) best get the word out on a new product & idea?  Age old ?  HAve 2 Ruuunnn Thanks turnhere2007-1-25 16:29:34
  • Options
    turnhereturnhere subscriber Posts: 2
    OK so none of us wish to be "walked all over" by a company or a competitor who steals our ideas.  How much $ do we spend to protect them (patent or =) befor they (stealer) changes it just a little & sells his/her own version. I wonder how meny new ideas are on the shelfs, because we (new idea people, inventors) are afraid to get stepped on? I think (for what it is worth (a penny) that I would just like to introduce the new product (my Idea) to the manufacture & trust that they will work w/U, w/us and not walk all over me/U/us. (want a consept in business)   TRUST where has it gone?   I, as an idea guy I do not need the biggest portion of the one pie, just a part of meny pies.  Our ideas will grow in #s if we take the leap (off the shelfs) of faith and start the snow ball rolling, if we/I get stepped on and have NOT spent our/my money then we have not lost. Go on to the next idea. Learn want we can & look for other ideas, I know this is not Disney Land but if we could do away with all the red tape & add trust to Business we all might get to have more fun & money, that not to say fun money, I better stop there CU LATER  turnhere2007-1-25 17:47:52
  • Options
    VideographyVideography subscriber Posts: 401 Silver Level Member
    Back to the original question.  Do you have the rights to the quotes that you are pulling into your site?  You might find yourself hitching your wagon to someone elses` mule.