WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

S.O.S. on my SEO!

13»

Comments

• Options
    SethSeth subscriber Posts: 2
    Hello Cari,
    Since we made adjustments per the SUN community we have seen out traffic at www.CoolBugStuff.com</A> really grow and our raking go from a 0 to a 4! We are on page one on Google for many of our keywords and on page one on MSN and YAHOO!
    Did we "Arrive?" Not even close! We have a long way to go to be where we want to be but the many changes we made helped a great deal. Some of the changes we were not able to make (changing title tags) without revamping the entire website/platform and we are not ready for that stage just yet.
    Anybody looking to built a website can do it right, right from the start by reading and following this thread. I wish I had this BEFORE I started with mine.
    Seth, Bugmaster

• Options
    LeadMaverickLeadMaverick subscriber Posts: 0
    It helps to first understand why search engines rank pages and websites highly and others don`t ever seem to get on their radar.
    The search engines make assumptions as to what makes content "valuable." One, and probably most importantly, is links. If a page contains links that connect to similar content, it adds "relevance" to that page. Likewise, if the page has links coming to it from other websites, it assumes this content must be pretty important.
    Search engines also analyze the text on the page, looking for words and phrases that are repeated. These are the keywords and key phrases that everyone talks about. The search engine stores the pages based on the keywords/phrases in its index and if/when that keyword/phrase is searched, it returns all of the relevant pages.
    You`ve received some great advice/tips above and it should help your own website. Another option is to look into posting your content with your keywords on another site that is built specially to deliver high rankings on search engines. Our service, Lead Maverick, does just this. If you are interested, check out our website to learn moare and visit our Partners page to see a list of agencies, web developers, SEO consultants, etc. who can help you with using Lead Maverick and other SEO and SEM opportunities.
    Good Luck!
  • Options
    VideographyVideography subscriber Posts: 401 Silver Level Member

Personally, I`m a bit fed up with how "online" is a buzz word for "easy
    money."

I`m still bummed out that I sold the domain name "online.com" for only 6-figures about eight years ago.  I should have held ut for seven, or kept it to monitize it myself later.  But, it was a year`s worth of income for no work on my part.
  • Options
    Kevin619Kevin619 subscriber Posts: 8
    I will Suggest you a right person for you he is energetic and have a good track record. if you are interested ping me back i will give you his contact detail
  • Options
    Ziyapathan0143Ziyapathan0143 subscriber Posts: 150 Silver Level Member
    SEO made straightforward! SEO SoS: Search Engine Optimization First Aid Guide will help you Boost Traffic and Sales from your Website utilizing straightforward Search Optimization procedures.
    Part of the EZ Website Promotion arrangement of SEO Books, SEO S.O.S.uses a whimsical First Aid Guide way to deal with address Website Search Engine Optimization medical problems that could negatively affect your webpage rankings in Search Engines.
    Support Website Traffic and Sales by playing out some straightforward Search Optimization procedures on your pages to accomplish higher rankings and an expanded stream of focused activity to your site!