WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Marketing Online store in US based market

JyotiJyoti subscriber Posts: 3

Hi,
I run a creative gifting company "CraftMyGift" in India. Through we have a web presence but we are still in the initial stages of setting up our website. We plan on making our business a complete E-commerce business.
We plan to market & sell products outside India especially in US market through our website. Since this will be our first time to sell anything in US market, I need advice from you on:
- What are the best ways to catch the attention of customers online?
- What marketing tools work well?
- What kind of tools / payment mechanisms / security / shipping would the website need as a pre-requisite.
- What kind of basic support would be required by the customer ? Live Chat / 24-hr support / Email contact / Phone numbers.
Since we are in the startup phase, we might not be able to provide everything as the budgets won`t allow us so. Hence I looking at what best can we do to make a person visiting our site buy our products without any hassles or doubts.
Thanks,
Jyoti
www.CraftMyGift.com

Comments

• Options
    edward147edward147 subscriber Posts: 2
    Jyoti wrote:
    Hi,
    I run a creative gifting company "CraftMyGift" in India. Through we have a web presence but we are still in the initial stages of setting up our website. We plan on making our business a complete E-commerce business.
    We plan to market & sell products outside India especially in US market through our website. Since this will be our first time to sell anything in US market, I need advice from you on:
    - What are the best ways to catch the attention of customers online?
    - What marketing tools work well?
    - What kind of tools / payment mechanisms / security / shipping would the website need as a pre-requisite.
    - What kind of basic support would be required by the customer ? Live Chat / 24-hr support / Email contact / Phone numbers.
    Since we are in the startup phase, we might not be able to provide everything as the budgets won`t allow us so. Hence I looking at what best can we do to make a person visiting our site buy our products without any hassles or doubts.
    Thanks,
    Jyoti
    http://www.CraftMyGift.com

Hi jyoti,
    In my opinion you have to set up a campaign for your website on the internet. You can do SMM, make pay per click advertisements for your website that will help you in promoting it globally. Do more White hat SEO. I think it is the best way to promote your website....