WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

brochures in packages

artozartoz subscriber Posts: 1
edited December 2011 in Grab Bag
We are a high volume fragrance seller. We manily sell thru our web site and mail the orders to our customers. Our biggest cost shipping so i am looking for ways to lower our shipping costs.
Recently I orderd few items online and when i received the packages i relized that in adition to item that i ordered some vendors sent promotional brochures from other companies. So I am thinking that these companies are getting paid to include other businesses brochures or cataloges in their pacxkages.
I tried to to google serach fro this type of service but i could not find anything. Does anybody know a company that does this?
I would like to include other businesses brochures in our packges and get paid for it and reduce our mailing costs. we ship anywhere from 5K to 10K packages every month. So anything i get would mean a lot os savings.
Thanks