WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Need investor for a profitable web-based business

rainbowjetrainbowjet subscriber Posts: 1
edited May 2010 in Startup Funding
I've been working on the internet for the last two years as a service provider - i manage a team of writers and have also worked with professional web designers/programmers/web developers for a couple of projects. So far, business is doing well; however, because of my work and exposure, an opportunity presents itself that is hard to ignore which necessitates us to look for capital. And, based on current trends, this "new" undertaking has a stable, growing market with capacity to bring at least 20% ROI in less than 10 months.

We got everything we need to kick start this business EXCEPT for capital, and we can't afford to tarry. There is a competition out there and it is based on speed and planning.

The partial amount we need is $100,000 and we need it as soon as possible. If you are looking for collateral, I'm sorry we don't have that, but investor, through a contract, has assurance of owning the developed web properties, namely: websites and domains in case of default. The estimated worth of these properties then will be more or less equal to 200% ROI. I am open to terms or suggestions and will go with the one most favorable to us.

Prefer individual or private investors.

Thanks for looking.