WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for Web site review

macusmcmacusmc subscriber Posts: 1
edited September 2008 in Website Critique
www.azpendragonconstruction.com</A>
Be tough but don`t hurt me.

Comments

• Options
    VideographyVideography subscriber Posts: 401 Silver Level Member
    "Be tough but don`t hurt me."
    What fun would that be??
    Overall, it`s easy to follow.  I would recommend that you put more keyword in tour page titles (tabs), especially your location.  I had to do some searching to figure out where you are located.
  • Options
    stonesledgestonesledge subscriber Posts: 608 Silver Level Member
    Hi,

Gosh..what a beautiful staircase...gorgeous.. The colors are well, but the font is a little large and i would add more visuals. It is easy to navigate and a good start!

Erin
  • Options
    majenjewelmajenjewel subscriber Posts: 1
    I scrolled through the previous posts prior to writing mine and found the same suggestion I also noticed off the bat.  And that would be the font.  Th aesthetics of your business and the work you do is just not being represented at first glance of your webpage.  I`m thinking it`s because your only font options are the generic few to pick from but if you cut and paste from word it should transfer over.  In your attempt to be different maybe by not going with the luxury beiges, oceanic blues or cranberries concerning color, keep trying other options eventually you`ll find just the right color palette and be different.  Hope that wasn`t too harsh.
  • Options
    PossitivePattyPossitivePatty subscriber Posts: 1
    Your site is pretty basic and looks like a good start.  The first thing I notice is that it is not optimized.  You need to spend some time or money on having it optimized to help get some traffic to your site.

Good Luck with your business looks like you do great work.