WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

New Product- Feasible?

paul2145rpaul2145r subscriber Posts: 5
I have an idea for a great product having to do with exercise and health. The technology is currently available, but is being used for other purposes (medical). With some modification to the cosmetics and the delivery system, this product would interest every individual currently involved in excercise. Gyms, Health Clubs, and even doctor`s offices will be able to easily include the product line into their own offerings.This product will increase the general health, speed up rehabilitation, and multiply the results of anyone involved in exercise and/or physical training/conditioning.I am not yet ready to share the concept with the public as a whole until I am able to get a patent, but I`d like to be able to talk the idea over with someone that has either been involved in a similiar field (exercise, health, medicing), or is interested in a company involved in this area. 

Comments

• paul2145rpaul2145r subscriber Posts: 5
    A focus group might help, but I would like to find someone with experience in the development and production of a product. I will work out the design, and find a couple of doctors to back up the studies. I know for a fact that the product will become a great success, because it directly affects athletes, casual joggers, and anyone interested in strengthening their body. It also has the potential of being marketed to doctor`s offices, clinics, and other medical facilities. It is a fairly big project, but the potential for success and profit is definately there.