WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for a Business?

paul2145rpaul2145r subscriber Posts: 5
I know that there are plenty of "opportunities" out there, plenty of MLM`s and other things that just end up being a waste of time. Many people offer internships, partnerships, and all that, but usually require you to `help out` with money, or just simply ask you to pay for the opportunity.Because of a new project (writing a book), along with building a home, I have not had the time to continue working on my online businesses. I`ve been working on a few concepts for a number of years now, and really don`t want to see them go down the drain because of any inactivity. I am looking for someone dedicated, motivated, and ambitious that can help take these businesses to the next level. Anyone that is interested in running a business, working on sales, or just wants experience and guidance that you can translate into your project, please let me know. I require NO INVESTMENT of capital or funds. I`m NOT looking to take your money, just want some of your time.Our currently active projects include:A Clothing LineWeb Hosting serviceBusiness Consulting AgencyPublishing CompanyMarketing/Design,and others.More information and details are available for anyone that is interested. If you feel that you can successfully manage a company in any of those fields, or are interested in mentoring and learning more about what it takes, send  me a PM. I`ll get you my contact information, and we can work out times for an interview. The basis of the offer is a 30 day probationary period, followed by either a partnership or full relinquishment of the company (with satisfactory results). Everything will be legally documented, and so on. Anyone involved keeps a majority of earned capital, with the remainder going to covering the costs to run the business (hosting, outsourcing, etc). After I cull down the response results from this and other forums/websites, I will be interviewing 15 people. The 15 will be narrowed down to 5, and so on. Thanks again, guys, and hopefully we`ll be able to do business with each other soon!