WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

If you don’t have a website, why not?

2»

Comments

• Options
    jenidlgjenidlg subscriber Posts: 2
    Thank you for that input.  I understand your concerns and they are mine as well.  I just don`t know how to fix it.  Can I have a site that looks like this without frames? 
  • Options
    inkwireinkwire subscriber Posts: 3
    Definitely - it`s a pretty small site, so converting it to no-frames is not a big deal.  It is a nicely designed site though - very pleasing to the eyes and easy to navigate.What are you trying to edit?  The content text or something else?Thank you for that input.  I understand your concerns and they are mine as well.  I just don`t know how to fix it.  Can I have a site that looks like this without frames? 
  • Options
    inkwireinkwire subscriber Posts: 3
    A couple things immediately stand out to me:1) Why do you have such a long and misspelled domain name?  www.cyrstal-perfume-bottle.cn-crystal.com? I whole perfume bottle.
    thanks
  • Options
    jenidlgjenidlg subscriber Posts: 2
    It has been suggested that I make it a no-frames site.  I agree but it looks so nice this way.  I want more traffic though and that is more important.  Also, there is blank space on each page iwth my logo only appearing on the first page.  I want to add my logo on each page and learn to input quotes or pricing speacial in some of that blank space. 
  • Options
    vwebworldvwebworld subscriber Posts: 40
    It has been suggested that I make it a no-frames site.  I agree but it looks so nice this way.  I want more traffic though and that is more important.  Also, there is blank space on each page iwth my logo only appearing on the first page.  I want to add my logo on each page and learn to input quotes or pricing speacial in some of that blank space. 
    A non-frames site can look the same as your current website.
    To add the information or make changes will require you to learn how to use an HTML program like FrontPage and how to edit your pages then upload them. There are some other ways to enable you to change content on your site or a page.. like change your website to a CMS system where you would not need to know any html stuff.. use a blog-like program to feed your page, etc.
    ~Roland
  • Options
    eventbrandereventbrander subscriber Posts: 6
    Good design and programming comes at a high cost and price is most likely the only reason someone wouldn`t have a website for their business in `07.

Your website is an extension of your brand so it has to be quality stuff.