WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Seeking Partner(s)

BradBurnetteBradBurnette subscriber Posts: 1
I am looking for a partner or partners in expanding a leadership development service provision business. Check the website below, and I`ll save any further explanation for those interested. For now, I`ll just post what I`m looking for:
The business primarily involves one-on-one communication, so most of the required skills are "soft" skills. Those most important are:
Ambition
Teachability
Honesty/Integrity
Leadership Ability
Good People/Communication Skills
And a General Entrepreneurial Mindset
Check the website out, watch the video and hear a little bit about what we do. Browse around the site if you wish. In short, we offer leadership development materials to both individuals and businesses in the form of books and audios. We also offer leadership meetings and seminars. We are associated with two other businesses as well (in different markets), but again I`ll leave that for the interested.