WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Start a business as a writer?

2»

Comments

• vapourlockvapourlock subscriber Posts: 4
    I have been looking around. probing for answers. basically coz I am pushed right now.

I know one thing for sure. Web content is in demand. Huge requirements out there, if only we could find reliable freelancers( like me, of course!)

:-)

This is from another post of mine on SuN and I thought it makes sense to post it here too. If you haven`t read - I`d rather you do it now.

I was reading this book called " E -Myth Re-visted" by Michael. E. Gerber -- I`d suggest you go and buy it.It talks about how the skilled worker starts a business only to get caught in a trap he had devised on his own. It talks about how to develop business as "system" and how you could -- if done right-- walk away from your business and still make it work for you. Do you understand what that means to you? Do you realize that it begets freedom and wealth?  It even has a sequel called "E-Myth Mastery". I couldn`t sleep after that. It is pure gold, if you ask me. Go ahead and buy these books.

Ta da....

Things started looking up now...
    I have made writing a full time thing and I can see the kind of difference it can bring to my lifestyle. I don`t have a place go to every morning. I am all by myself and my work. I switch my phone off to avoid any distractions and I am signed out of msgrs ( except for talking to clients). If I keep at it, I will be able to leverage this effort and find others who can do just as much or as well as I can and that will be phase -2 .
    Talking about money? I have never seen my paypal account so active ever.