WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

social networking website

noobstartupnoobstartup subscriber Posts: 2
edited December 2011 in Business Planning
Hello Everyone!I'm starting a new business and am at a loss on certain things. I would love to hire a lawyer to figure this stuff out, however, I simply do not have the money right now. Any help would be great.I have created a new LLC and am working on a website with a few developers. How do I associate the website with my LLC once its finished? Do I have to register it somehow? Also, does anyone happen to know if I need any sort of license to sell membership to a social networking website?Thanks!

Comments

• baililai_hkbaililai_hk subscriber Posts: 0
    how does the social network website work for your site
  • noobstartupnoobstartup subscriber Posts: 2
    Jeff, thanks for the information! I am still a little unclear on how we are going to link our domain with the LLC. I am assuming I will have to sell the domain the domain name to the LLC.
    The social network is used to maintain communication/interactions for a small niche. We are still developing the features, but functionality will be very similar to other social networking sites out there. We will have some new/unique features, but we are focusing on the user base.