WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

I need help.. Business Name

Mommyof6Mommyof6 subscriber Posts: 2
edited May 2007 in Business Planning
I cannot come up with the perfect name for my business.. I have been brainstorming for almost 2 weeks now and no luck.. I have come up with some good ones, but not the perfect one..Heres what I do.. I am a full service pet groomer.. I groom a variety of animals including but not limited to dogs, cats rabbits, birds.... I am excellent with all behavior types.. I dont use sedatives or muzzles.. I am blessed with a talent to groom even the most hard to handle pets beautifully. I want to project that and stay professional and a bit.. upscale isnt the word, but I dont have a hole in the wall  kinda place... its fun, comfortable, and very clean.I want the name to be short, easy to remember, and anything but cheesy.. I know I am asking alot... but can anyone help?

Comments