What are the best strategies for viral marketing?

martinomartino Posts: 1subscriber
edited January 2009 in Marketing
Hi All,

I am in the process of marketing my business (site). I search for
the best air ticket and email links to the result/s. The service is
free.

I believe that this is a great service for the following reasons:

a) No single travel website consistently presents the best
airfares. To find the cheapest flight, you must manually search many
sites, which I do.

b) My service saves people time and money

A good number of people have been visiting my site. However, I want to increase traffic and get more people to try my service.

I would really appreciate hearing any suggestions. I have a very
limited budget, so any free or inexpensive strategies would be great.

Thank you,

Nico
http://www.letmebook

Comments

• martinomartino Posts: 1subscriber
    Thank you both for your replies.
    Dhana,
    I opened an account on twitter. I am going to post the best deals I find there.
    Duke,
    Yes, I am open to hearing your recommendations. You can email them to me at: [email protected]
    Thank you again to the two of you!
    Nico
  • EvieWeaverEvieWeaver Posts: 0subscriber
    When going viral I always recommend video as was said before, but it`s just important to get your name known and make sure to present it in a way that is memorable. You could try having a contest, giving away t-shirts, just do whatever you can to make sure that people will at least look at it even if they aren`t using it right away.
    Also if your looking for more helpful advice I came across a great movie by Louis Lautman called the Yes movie, it gave me some great advice. You may want to take a look at it, the website is http://www.theYESmovie.com
  • profits4idiotsprofits4idiots Posts: 0subscriber
    Try to join groups or forums related to your business niche. You may also want to make a blog with appealing SEO content so that customers can easily reach your site.