WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

What are the best strategies for viral marketing?

martinomartino subscriber Posts: 1
edited January 2009 in Marketing
Hi All,

I am in the process of marketing my business (site). I search for
the best air ticket and email links to the result/s. The service is
free.

I believe that this is a great service for the following reasons:

a) No single travel website consistently presents the best
airfares. To find the cheapest flight, you must manually search many
sites, which I do.

b) My service saves people time and money

A good number of people have been visiting my site. However, I want to increase traffic and get more people to try my service.

I would really appreciate hearing any suggestions. I have a very
limited budget, so any free or inexpensive strategies would be great.

Thank you,

Nico
http://www.letmebook

Comments

• martinomartino subscriber Posts: 1
    Thank you both for your replies.
    Dhana,
    I opened an account on twitter. I am going to post the best deals I find there.
    Duke,
    Yes, I am open to hearing your recommendations. You can email them to me at: nicogur@letmebook.com
    Thank you again to the two of you!
    Nico
  • EvieWeaverEvieWeaver subscriber Posts: 0
    When going viral I always recommend video as was said before, but it`s just important to get your name known and make sure to present it in a way that is memorable. You could try having a contest, giving away t-shirts, just do whatever you can to make sure that people will at least look at it even if they aren`t using it right away.
    Also if your looking for more helpful advice I came across a great movie by Louis Lautman called the Yes movie, it gave me some great advice. You may want to take a look at it, the website is http://www.theYESmovie.com
  • profits4idiotsprofits4idiots subscriber Posts: 0
    Try to join groups or forums related to your business niche. You may also want to make a blog with appealing SEO content so that customers can easily reach your site.