WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Does this catch your attention?

smallbizjunkiesmallbizjunkie subscriber Posts: 4
edited December 2012 in Website Critique
I would like comments on my website. It is http://www.success4biz.biz. The site was designed by myself using the godaddy website tonight program. I am NOT a designer and know that I'm not. However, after being in business for many years, the last 5 (new location and new direction) have seen little income derived. So, I am now going back to what I did successfully for many years -- that is business consulting, organization of business events, and running a membership based organization for small businesses. This is going to be done mostly via the Internet and so I need people coming to the site and to buy my offerings from the site. Being a perfectionist, I am no way satisfied with this, but on a very limited budget need ideas on what I myself can do to increase the value of this website. I would appreciate any thoughts that lead to beneficial changes and/or encouragement. Thank you in advance.