WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Entrepreneur Seeks Serious Partnership

ChefAndTheCityChefAndTheCity subscriber Posts: 1
I have developed a concept and menu for a limited service cafe that will sell to-go breakfast and lunch items packaged in biodegradable containers. I have written business plan for the next three years. I met with the owner of the cafe space for rent and he seems to like my ideas and business plan. I currently run a self-started personal chef and catering business. I'm social media savvy, very resourceful and business savvy. I read Inc Magazine and Restaurant Startup & Growth Magazine, etc. I'm looking for complementary skills in a working partner who has interest and/or experience in food and beverage or restaurant industry. I'm a chef so I'm seeking someone who can run registrars, can learn to use a POS system and greet customers with a smile. Together we can create a profitable future out of our socially-conscious small business. For 50% ownership, your investment would be $4,000 whether you want to be a working partner (salary paid) or silent partner. The opportunity is for those living in Pittsburgh, PA. I'd love to hear from you if your'e interested.