WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Hello to all, just a newbie here......

msl62msl62 subscriber Posts: 2
edited February 2009 in Home-Based Businesses
....and I am really happy I "accidently" discovered this site because I really did. I just discovered it 1/07. And since then I`ve been doing alot of reading on this site, following links to different services and questions I`m looking for.  I am in the very beginning process of starting my online retail fashion accessory business, which I operate on ebay. I`ve already incorporated to an LLC. Got my business cards, inventory is on the way and applied for my D.U.N.S number (dun & bradstreet). Now I`m  educating myself on obtaining business credit. Which I`m finding out through experience is kinda hard to do when you have none.

But anyway, I am really pleased with this site and just been reading alot about other member`s businesses. I just wanted to say hi to everyone....hi.

Comments