WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Do it myself sell sheets, info sheets etc

GrillCharmerGrillCharmer subscriber Posts: 7
edited December 2007 in Public Relations
Oooo Oooooo Erin!!!  Whatcha got???  I haven`t done mine yet either because
1) I`m adding collections fairly quickly and so I don`t really want to print a bunch
2) A lot of my wholesale sales are done online.  I have been emailing people my info so just a file I can send w/ my own info on it would be great.  (If I can save a tree, I will)  I`m not crazy about all the printing that`s required in running a business.  I`m trying to do a lot online.

I was planning on making up my own in "Word" or something then just emailing it when I have wholesale inquiry.  I can get my wonderful product shots on there too, which is a big plus w/o paying for full color printing.  Am I just being cheap?

So Sorry DoorMat, I didn`t mean to hijack your post!  I`m in the same boat and am very curious to see what others think.  Didn`t mean to get off topic

Comments