WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Potential Buyers

turkishturkish subscriber Posts: 5
edited April 2007 in Thought Leadership
Does anyone here have any experience working with corporate buyers or/ non-profit buyers?I`m interested in contacting a few non-profits in order to supply a product that my company manufacturers... Any input or advice would be greatly appreciated...  

Comments

• Options
    benplanetbenplanet subscriber Posts: 0
    I work for a non-profit and in my company contracts/products are usually given out to a select friends/relatives.... you can`t just cold call and expect to sell ... anyways that  just applies to my line of work which is a gym.... so unless your product is revolutionary ... you really need key contacts from the inside to get a contract or an appointment at least!  
  • Options
    turkishturkish subscriber Posts: 5
    I thought about emailing to get in touch with the buyer... I have already been contacted by a few non-profits and companies so i know the product is good to go it was just recently after i was contacted by a few non-profits located over seas and in the US that i thought, "why not capitalize on this opportunity?" I just need to know who to contact and what`s the best method of getting a contract.I appreciate your response...