WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Requesting helpful advice from Food-Entreprenuers

turkishturkish subscriber Posts: 5
edited January 2007 in Thought Leadership
I`ve been listening to the Podcast for a while now and finally decided to check out the site. Good stuff. Funny thing is i just saw the Comcast commercial a few minutes ago... So I have three great tasting specialty desserts (non can be found in stores, great niche to get into, very broad across the board and appeals to every sweets lover), and a few desserts that my fiance and i tested and received a great response, in fact even after the holidays people are still requesting one of our specialty desserts. I would love to take it full time but keep it homemade and out of the factory. I believe people tend to appreciate the homemade quality and time and effort put into the products. What is the best way to expand such a business into a full time business?Any advice is helpful... I`m still in school getting my masters in Training and Development... so time is not really an issue but then again i will be getting married so timing is everything, especially with the holidays coming and going...
turkish2007-1-4 10:9:1