WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Great Initial Reaction So Far.

JasonGJasonG subscriber Posts: 8

So, I created a company called My Tech Team.  You can read about us and our service on our website here -

www.mytechteam.net

.  I am the owner of The IT Support Department, LLC -

www.itsupportdept.com

.  First, let me describe ITSD.  In a nutshell,  The IT Support Department is a provider of managed IT services, dedicated to supporting any organization’s computer and networking needs. We work with small and medium sized businesses in the Greater Metropolitan Area and abroad that are facing escalating IT costs and are looking at the possibilities of outsourcing. 

Well, after successfully launching ITSD, we have been receiving a lot of calls regarding home PCs.  So, we adjusted and created a residential division of the company called My Tech Team.  What I am asking the community to do is to critique the business, the idea, the cost, even the website - give me some ideas, suggestions, etc.  I am a firm believer in constructive criticism.  I look forward to hearing from you soon.

JasonG6/24/2009 1:02 AM

Comments

• Options
    JasonGJasonG subscriber Posts: 8
    I liked the freeware utility idea so I included a fly down that prompts the potential client to download a toolbar we made to allow are vistors to:

Listen to live radio
    Play Games
    Watch TV
    Check local weather
    Block annoying pop ups
    Clean up cookies
    Clean browser history
    Clean cache
    Receive cyber alerts directly from my tech team that will keep them informed of the latest threats.
    and more.