WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

PATENTED MEDICAL PRODUCT FOR SALE

BickfordBickford subscriber Posts: 1
I have an invention which has patents pending in USA and Europe. Based on a World wide search completed by our patent attorney, it is the only one of it's. It is called a "Cane Leg Support". Rather than describing it to you, I suggest you visit our Website for this product. to see the actual product and benefits it provides. We have done fairly well in marketing this product through our Website and Medical Distributor inquiries, however I have other business interests and would like to find a buyer; probably a Medical Equipment Distributor who is looking to include a one of a kind medical device into their product line. Would appreciate a response whether or not you have an interest. If you are not in the business of finding a buyer, maybe you could recommend companies that do. The Cane Leg Support Website is www.canelegsupport.com
Thank you.....John Montanti President.... J&M PRODUCTS LLC, Monroe Township NJ 08831...I will be in and out of my office for the next few weeks. If you are interested in calling, please call my cell 609-4329-2581