WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

How do I ad Google adsense script to my Blogger HTML

smartiesmartie subscriber Posts: 1
Hi all,
I have recently designed a Blog on blogger.com and I`m confused of were exactly i need to place the script from Google. Is it between the <body>----</body> tags? And if yes, were exactly. I know how to do a seacrh for the tags, so if someone could just point me in the right direction, that would be great. Thanks
Monika

Comments

• Options
    ChuckChuck subscriber Posts: 6
    Hi Monika - Can you pass along a link to your site, and let us know where on the visual display of the site you want the ads to show up?
  • Options
    smartiesmartie subscriber Posts: 1
    Hi guys,
    Thanks for the help sorry I haven`t been back lately. I actually stopped using blogger as they put my blog on the stop. They recond it was spam. I wrote to them 5 days ago asking to unblock and haven`t heard a thing. So these days I`m happily blogging away on wordpress.
    I prefer they templates anyway, looks kind of neat and you can check it out and give me your feedback if you like.
    Have a great day
    Monika