WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Best way to get targeted local customers for free

mohsin911mohsin911 subscriber Posts: 1
edited May 2009 in Marketing
Hi,
I came across this article about online advertising. I think its a great way to get customers at a small investment. Please tell me what you think of it as I`m thinking of going for it myself
http://www.creditadvice.co.cc/jivox6-2/
Cheers!

Comments

• mjohnstn1mjohnstn1 subscriber Posts: 1
    I wouldn`t pay those guys for any services if I were you. As a marketing person I`ve come to realize that businesses with really poor marketing usually have really poor services too. And the webpage your link goes to it says, "Jivox has done that to Internet Marketing that Google did to Search Engines." That`s not proper English. Who would write a sentence like that? Something`s really wrong there. Just my 2 cents.

Maggie
  • nevadasculnevadascul subscriber Posts: 3 Member
    Hi Moshin911,

I followed your link and was disappointed at what I saw.  Poor grammar and a poorly designed web site.  I also tried to get into some of the articles not related to Jivox.  I could not open any of the articles.  You might want to research this company.  I tried.  But, just about every article I read was created off information supplied by Jivox.  I also could not find any testimonials to review.
    nevadascul5/25/2009 6:55 PM