WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for some one to invest...

RashRash subscriber Posts: 1
edited March 2009 in New Member Welcome
HI, My name is Rasheed and i am From Maldives, Maldives is a tiny island nation, Maldives is now well known Holiday destination, up to 2008 we have more than 700000 s, Maldives is belong on more than 1000 coral island with white sandy beaches crystal clear water and deep blue sea, One of the best thing in is under sea.
Here in Maldives we resort hotels each island is a independent hotel, with all the facilities, we are having from 3 star to 7 star resorts, Maldives is having lots of opportunities specially on tourism industry. One of the best business is safari boat, ( a floating resort hotel) This is small intro about the Maldives, So if any body who are interest to do a business pls contact me , I am here to help. my contact is  mohamedrasheed@rediffmail.com