WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Help me name my buisness.

marcusmarshmarcusmarsh subscriber Posts: 1
edited January 2007 in Business Planning
Ive just brought a DVD shop in Thailand. As well as having DVDs and VCDs for hire, the shop has 4 rooms with a big screen in each which can be hired out to watch a movie inside the shop.
Im struggling for a name. Any ideas ?
My main criteria in naming the business is to let the people know that inside of this shop is the facility to watch a movie in private, your own private cinema so to speak.
Any ideas appreciated.marcusmarsh2007-1-17 2:41:0

Comments

• Options
    TheBackupManTheBackupMan subscriber Posts: 0
    How about "The Screening Room?"
  • Options
    kgkg subscriber Posts: 3
    Watchword, SightSite, Vista, Vigil Pursuit, Sentinal, Observer, Engaged Point
    Watchword: a slogan used to rally support for a cause or a secret word known only to a restricted group, (intriguing and exciting)
    Let me understand this, you buy, hire a space and view the movie, no need to leave.  Why would I, as a consumer, want to view it in your shop and not at home?  I must assume that in Thailand, there is a 24 hour need for viewing.  Someone or group can view a movie while they are on break from work, shopping, educational pursuits, business meetings, travel.  Can they sleep or eat in their hired lounge?  Are you dealing with an intellectual group or common person off the street?  Do you want a wide viewership or a group that is willing to pay a liitle more?
    I hope these suggestions help and you are well on your way to a successful business.
    Katherine
  • Options
    EllayEllay subscriber Posts: 6
    1. "Now Playing"
    2. "Now Showing"
    3.  "Marsh Private Theaters"
    4. `Stop And Watch"
    5.  Viewision...DVDs, VCDs-Private Theaters Inside (All On One Sign)
    6. Shop N` View Movie Shop
    7.  Press Play Shop N Watch
    8. Relax and Rewind DVDs and Theaters

Slice them up and chop them up....mix, match and things like that. I hope this was at least a little helpful!
  • Options
    themgirlsthemgirls subscriber Posts: 0
    "Lights, Camera...Action"

I wish you the absolute best in your new venture!
  • Options
    stonesledgestonesledge subscriber Posts: 608 Silver Level Member
    Private Eyes. Visual View. Solitare Cinema. Mono Movies.???? is this a viewing room for 1 or a few?
  • Options
    stonesledgestonesledge subscriber Posts: 608 Silver Level Member
    InHouse Digital.
    Room with a View.